- ‘A Multi-sector Model of the Australian Economy‘, with Daniel Rees and Penelope Smith, Economic Record, September 2016.
- ‘Bayesian inference for nonlinear structural time series models‘, with Robert Kohn and Michael Pitt, Journal of Econometrics, 2014; earlier version available on arXiv.
- ‘Inflation Volatility and Forecast Accuracy,’ with Jarkko Jääskelä. Australian Economic Review 44 (2011), 404-17; earlier version available as RBA RDP 2009-06.
- ‘A Multi-sector model of the Australian economy‘, with Daniel Rees and Penelope Smith, RBA Research Discussion Paper 2015-07.
- ‘Bayesian inference for latent factor GARCH models‘, with Michael Pitt and Robert Kohn, arXiv July 2015.
- ‘Risk, volatility, and exchange rates‘, September 2013.
- ‘Nonlinear consumption dynamics in general equilibrium‘, November 2012.
- ‘Rapid estimation of nonlinear DSGE models‘, November 2012.
- ‘Risk, volatility, and exchange rates’, Annual PhD Conference in Economics and Business, November 2013. Winner of Best Presenter award.
- ‘Nonlinear consumption dynamics in general equilibrium’, Eastern Economic Association Annual Conference, May 2013.
- ‘Nonlinear consumption dynamics in general equilibrium’, 18th Australasian Macroeconomics Workshop (AMW13), April 2013.
- ‘The Auxiliary Disturbance Particle Filter’, Sydney Econometric Theory Workshop, July 2012.
- ‘Samuelsonian Economics and the Twenty-First Century‘. Edited by Michael Szenberg, Lall Ramrattan and Aron A. Gottesman. Journal of Management History 16 (1) 138-9.